Thursday, March 5th, 2015
Time: 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Are you sure you made the right snow removal contract selection this season? You are not alone. From determining which type of contract structure (seasonal, per event, etc.) and cost parameters are best for each location prior to the winter months, to understanding mid-season how the last two storms will impact your overall budget, businesses often struggle to project, optimize and manage these expenses. Register below for the SnowMetrix webcast on Thursday, March 5th at 11 a.m. (ET) to learn how you can gain greater visibility into winter weather volatility and its impact on snow removal budgets.
Planalytics SnowMetrix service leverages more than 50 years of snow data, location-specific statistical probability analytics, and market-tested contract evaluation tools. This service brings much-needed visibility and decision-making confidence to the snow removal budgeting process. Pre-season, SnowMetrix’s contract optimization service enables companies to select optimal bids or negotiate better snow removal contracts. In-season, SnowMetrix provides market-by-market budget tracking tools and updated cost estimates based on the actual weather-to-date, near-term weather forecasts, and statistical probability forecasts for the balance of the season.
On this webcast you will:
- Gain greater visibility into weather volatility and its impacts on snow removal budgets
- Learn strategies to lower costs and reduce risk exposure
- Optimize contract evaluation and selection based on expected total costs
- Learn how to track and analyze snow removal costs throughout the season
- PLUS… get a review on the 2014-15 winter season where we will highlight examples of cost impacts to major markets
[register_free_webinar webid=1467698853848041985 pageid=853]