Thursday, November 7th, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Join Coresight Research and Planalytics on Thursday, November 7th, at 2 p.m. (ET) for a review of 2019 retail Q3 and an outlook for the 2019 holiday retail shopping season.
- John Harmon, CFA, Senior Analyst, Coresight Research
- Evan Gold, EVP, Global Partnerships & Alliances, Planalytics
Topics covered will include:
- Review of weather conditions and business impacts during retail Q3.
- Overview of retail environment and developments throughout the quarter.
- Outlook through the holiday shopping/ early winter season.
- Discussion about the holiday retail shopping season & winter-sensitive categories that will be the most impacted by weather.
- Examination of North America regions that experience opportunity and risk in the early fall season.