Director of IT Operations
We are seeking an experienced, well-rounded Director of IT Operations with strong interpersonal skills.
Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Join a small, focused, product-driven company and support a range of data-driven applications and office operations.
- Have responsibility for IT department (budget, vendor relations, implementation of IT initiatives, policies, compliance, oversight of IT Operations Engineer, helpdesk, etc.).
- Have primary responsibility for monitoring and maintaining back-office, VMWare-based server infrastructure and supporting hardware, networking hardware and phone systems.
- Provide a support role to a seasoned DevOps-driven Development Team operating in a AWS-based production environment (Linux/Java/Oracle/PostgreSQL).
The qualified candidate will have experience with:
- Hardware acquisition and provisioning
- Virtualization (VMWare and AWS a plus)
- Backup solutions (NetBackup preferred)
- Networking (experience with Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Phone Systems a plus)
- Google Apps
- Netapp a plus
- Android a plus
The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, must be highly motivated, be able to work independently and be comfortable in a small, entrepreneurial environment. A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.