Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015
Time: 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
LOCATION: Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre (Smallbrook Queensway, Birmingham B5 4EW)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
Learn more by joining Planalytics in Birmingham on Tuesday, 2 June for our lunch seminar.
Seminar Topics Include:
- The Weather “Blind Spot” and Its Bottom Line Impact: The weather is a huge “blind spot” for most companies and it is not just the future forecasts. Last year’s weather is part of last year’s performance and a failure to recognise and effectively remove the weather-driven variability from historical sales leads to misaligned inventories and operational resources and reduced profitability.
- Measuring & Managing Weather-Driven Demand: Quantifying weather’s impact by category, by market and by time period and applying it in demand forecasting, allocation/replenishment, operations, pricing, sales analysis, etc.
- WeatherSmart Marketing & Advertising: Optimise customer engagement strategies and improve response rates by identifying favorable periods for email campaigns, digital advertising and other marketing activities.
- Client Case Study Examples: Hear how companies have benefited by “weatherising” their business and using weather-driven demand insights for planning and in-season decisions.
- Weather Impact Outlook: A look at weather-driven opportunities and risks including the upcoming autumn season.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited and registration is required. Please complete the form below to request your seat.