Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Location: The Westin New York at Times Square, 270 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036
Complete the form below to join us in New York for our complimentary Weather Analytics Lunch Seminar.
- The opportunities and challenges presented by both in-season (weekly/daily) and year-over-year weather variations.
- An overview of Planalytics’ analytics process and metrics including Weather Sensitivity and Weather-Driven Demand (WDD) calculations.
- The benefits of using WDD insights to “Deweatherize” results and improve the accuracy of financial/sales plans, allocation processes, demand forecasts, etc.
- Use case examples showing the value weather analytics can bring to planning, trading season decisions (e.g. replenishment, digital marketing, etc.) and performance analysis & reporting.
- Plus summary impacts to watch for during the spring 2019 period.