Business Weather Intelligence Lunch Seminar
Location: Hilton Cologne, Marzellenstraße 13 – 17, 50668 Cologne, Germany
Register below to join Planalytics for a lunch seminar on 25 October to learn how companies are applying advanced weather analytics to capture sales opportunities and better manage the impacts of never-ending weather volatility on their business.
Seminar topics include:
- Weather-Driven Demand (WDD): Quantify how much the weather increases or decreases demand for categories or overall transactions in specific time periods and markets/regions.
- Track Weather-Adjusted Sales: Know exactly how much the weather has affected sales (versus other factors) as you move through the season or year.
- Address Weather Volatility in Planning: Use WDDs to remove weather-based distortions from the prior year’s sales and plan more accurately 11 months into the future.
- Use Case Examples & Benefits: A look at how weather analytics are being used and bringing benefits to retailers, restaurant chains, and consumer goods/service companies.
- Fall & Holiday Season Outlook: High-level overview of weather-driven opportunities and risks to be aware of in October, November, and December.