register now Add to Calendar 01-01-1970 00:00:00 01-01-1970 00:00:00 55 Business Weather Intelligence Lunch Seminar Business Weather Intelligence Lunch Seminar false DD/MM/YYYY share
LOCATION: The Royal Horseguards (2 Whitehall Ct London SW1A 2EJ)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. (form below)
Planalytics invites you to join us for a lunch seminar where we will highlight how companies can effectively manage weather-related opportunities and risks with Planalytics Business Weather Intelligence.
Measure & Analyse
- Understand specifically when, where and how much weather affects your business.
- Use Weather-Driven Demand (WDD) to isolate and quantify weather’s influence on overall footfall or transactions and specific categories.
- Track and project weather’s impact on sales across time periods (weekly, monthly, etc.), geographies (countries, markets, etc.) and products/services/channels.
- Evaluate performance from a business perspective – rather than trying to make sense of meteorological statistics – by using WDDs to identify and compare weather’s impact (e.g. advertising effectiveness across regions, weekly sales across channels, etc.)
Plan & Optimise
- Improve forecast accuracy by removing weather volatility from historical sales (Deweatherisation) and then build plans from a smarter, WDD-adjusted baseline.
- Identify when and where demand will be higher or lower to better align inventories with opportunities, increase sales and reduce costs.
- Use WeatherSmart Marketing – a daily outlook of demand favourability for a product/service by market – to optimise marketing, advertising, eCommerce and social media activities.
- Capitalise on in-season weather insights and WDDs to adjust pricing and promotions, inventory and replenishment, staffing and other operational decisions.
Business Weather Intelligence Examples
- Review case study examples from Planalytics clients.
There is no cost to attend but space is limited and registration is required. Please complete the form below to request your seat.