Tuesday, October 29th, 2019
Time: 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
LOCATION: Omaha Marriott, 10220 Regency Cir, Omaha, NE 68114
DATE: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Join Bloomberg’s Sterling Smith and Planalytics Jeff Doran for an in-person seasonal weather outlook discussion and a look at the challenges ahead for global agriculture markets.
After a tumultuous year for agriculture markets, 2019 crop season for North America is wrapping up, and questions still remain. With early water issues, we are seeing some late season volatility return. In addition, political tensions remain at a fever pitch and trade war continues to be a thorn in the market’s side. What can we expect going forward? In this session, we will discuss:
- What is the seasonal weather outlook for remaining 2019 months and beyond?
- Where do we stand currently with geopolitical tensions?
- What are going to be the near term implications and how is the going to change US agriculture over the longer term?
- How will the Chinese hog situation effect global markets?
- South America’s new crop is just getting underway: How are conditions for early development?
Come network with your peers and colleagues. There is no cost for attending. Both clients and those interested are welcome to attend.