Tuesday, August 11th, 2015
Time: 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
LOCATION: Target Field (353 N 5th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403, Room: Tour Theater)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
Join Planalytics at Target Field on Tuesday, August 11th and learn how agribusiness firms are using Weather Analytics to improve their bottom lines. At Planalytics’ AgriBusiness Weather Intelligence Seminar you will hear how manufacturers and distributors of crop inputs are improving their demand planning and forecasting. You will also learn how everybody from field agronomists and crop consultants to grain traders and buyers are currently monitoring crop conditions and yields using Planalytics’ satellite-based technologies. But that’s just for starters.
After the seminar, we will head into the stadium for food, drinks, and to watch the Twins vs. the Rangers!
Seminar topics will highlight Business Weather Intelligence applications for:
- Seed, Crop Protection, Fertilizer and Equipment Manufacturers for pre-season planning and in-season forecasting
- Supply Chain Professionals for timely alignment of products and services based on crops and market area weather impacts
- Ag Retailers, Distributors and Crop Consultants for customer support and technical service
- Grain Buyers/Sellers/Traders to optimize hedges, reduce costs or enhance margins by monitoring crop progress and yield forecasts
- Crop Insurance and Reinsurance Companies to manage risk as well as opportunity
- Marketing and Communications organizations for timely, relevant and actionable messaging
Please complete the form below to register.