Client Support Manager
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics is always moving forward. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our clients. You will work directly with key client contacts in executive management, planning, forecasting, replenishment, finance, marketing, insights and sales. As a member of our client support team, you will leverage your extensive background in consumer-centric industries (retail, grocery, consumer packaged goods, restaurants, etc.) to positively change the way our clients perceive and respond to weather.
- Train and educate clients on products to ensure successful onboarding, adoption and usage of products.
- Manage the activities and deliverables required to service and support assigned clients ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure actionable, accurate, and timely delivery of insights and recommendations.
- Work closely with the customer to understand their needs and requirements.
- Act as the main intersection and point of communication between clients and internal departments (sales, success, analytics).
- Assist with strategic planning and support client growth.
- Work autonomously, with supervision from the VP, Client Support, and collaboratively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to learn and take the initiative.
- Expect up to 5-10% travel.
We are seeking energetic business professionals who have a background in consumer-centric industries such as retail, grocery, consumer package goods, and restaurants. The candidate should have the ability to multitask and focus in a high-intensity work environment.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- 5+ years’ experience in retail buying, planning, inventory management, distribution, or logistics.
- Client Services experience such as client management, account management, and management consulting is preferred.
- Project Management experience with internal & external stakeholders preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Service & solution-oriented mind set.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Quantitative/statistical analytical experience a plus.
- Ability to lead customers to profitable outcomes using customer-solution oriented interactions.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and the capacity to learn quickly.
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with retail software solutions (JDA, SAP, etc.) a plus.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.