As an innovative leader in business analytics and retail forecasting, Planalytics is always moving forward. As a member of the Operational Analytics team, you will build, analyze, and support direct-to-client models and modeling systems in a fast paced, team oriented environment. This work will include ingesting GB/TB scale data and running QC and prep procedures to analyze the data, utilizing a variety of custom built scripts. You will provide support, troubleshooting, and guidance for both internal and external clients, helping navigate the data requirements needed to assist some of the largest Fortune 500 companies with their retail forecasts.
- Acquire and compile structured and unstructured data and verify its quality, accuracy and reasonableness.
- Perform analyses of historical data to surface trends and insights using statistical methods.
- Full life cycle activities of data analytics to include requirements and design, data cleaning, developing analysis capabilities, and linking databases and data sets.
- Continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in modeling process; and to do related work as required.
- Build custom scripts for data cleansing and statistical analysis using SQL, Python, R, or other programming languages.
- Effectively communicate technical and general information requirements to a variety of audiences.
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to develop data driven stories expressed to the client.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year of full-time, professional work experience with data cleansing, data management, and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge in the use of data analytics, management, and visualization software (e.g., SQL, Python, R, Glue, Tableau, Quicksight, ArcGIS). Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- Proficiency in navigating computer systems. The ability to learn new data systems quickly, and comply with evolving data integrity and security standards.
- Highly motivated and organized with the ability to work well in teams, and independently, on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to be efficient and consistently deliver high-quality work under time constraints.
- Experience with data visualization and generating compelling presentations.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.