Customer Success Partner
As a Customer Success Partner, you are responsible for collaborating with our key clients and prospects to ensure they are continuously receiving value from Planalytics. In this role, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders, and work directly with clients to understand business requirements and develop proactive solutions that ensure success throughout the customer journey.
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics provides Business Weather Intelligence to top Retailers in the United Statese, Europe and globally. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our customers.
- Drive the pre and post-sale journey of our key accounts, from initial onboarding to product
adoption, expansion, advocacy, and ultimately renewal.
- Develop a deep understanding of Product / Solution and translate customer needs into successful use cases.
- Create engaging presentations that demonstrate value to stakeholders every quarter.
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities for the Sales team.
- Work closely with Product / Solution teams and the customer to resolve enhancement requests and potential issues.
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the business to develop and share best practices for customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in retail and consumer centric industries a plus
- Experience in retail processes, systems, analytics and metrics a plus
- Experience with planning, allocation, replenishment and supply chain management a plus
- Account or relationship management experience
- Experience in SaaS business models a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and technical aptitude
- Systems-thinking approach to solving problems
- Willingness to travel periodically for onsite visits
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.