Associate Customer Success Partner
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics provides Business Weather Intelligence to top Retailers in the United States and Europe. Our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our customers and in lock-step with their evolving needs.
As an Associate Customer Success Partner with Planalytics, your priority is to expand the effective use of our service and drive increased value for our customers through developing a deep understanding of their processes, needs, and the Planalytics product. You will work with a broad portfolio of our customers (spanning grocery, DIY, big box retailers, suppliers) and various functional groups (finance, BI, technology, demand/supply planning, and marketing). You will leverage your background in customer success activities to positively enhance the way our customers perceive and respond to consumer demand changes caused by weather.
- Have aptitude for understanding complexity (you will be working with an analytics product)
- Illustrate strong critical and creative thinking skills as you work with clients on optimal implementation
- Be self led, curious, and willing to drive self-education
- Partner with customers to establish and maintain clear business goals, business drivers, milestones, priorities and metrics of success across a wide portfolio of customers
- Drive onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with Planalytics’ Client Support team to proactively manage each customer’s launch
- Conduct regular business reviews across assigned customers and identify areas for improvement and next steps
- Apply relevant models of engagement across all customer levels
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the business to develop and share best practice for customer experience
We are seeking business professionals who have a successful background in a customer centric approach to servicing corporate clients.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently and to work cross-functionally with individuals at all seniority levels
- Excellent presentation development and delivery and written communication skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently and proactively take ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in retail and consumer centric industries preferred
- Multilingual skills a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25-50% of the time
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.