Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
Time: 02:00 PM - 02:30 PM
Join Deborah Weinswig, Executive Director, Head Global Retail & Technology from the Fung Business Intelligence Centre and Planalytics for our Annual Spring Preview Webcast.
The webcast will provide a review of early 2016, an overview of the current business environment, and how we expect weather to influence consumers during the upcoming spring season.
Topics covered on this webinar include:
- A review of the weather conditions and business impacts during January and February 2016
- A walk-through of the overall retail environment and developments throughout the quarter
- How weather will impact consumers during the 2016 spring season compared to 2015
- An update on the current North America business environment (consumer and market)
- Product categories that are likely to be boosted/hurt by the weather
- Temperature/Precipitation projections for various U.S./Canada regions and the businesses that will benefit from those conditions