Thursday, November 16th, 2017
Time: 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Join Fung Global Retail & Technology and Planalytics on Thursday, November 16th, at 2 p.m. (ET) for a review of 2017 retail Q3 and an outlook for the 2017 holiday retail shopping season.
- John Harmon, Technology & Equity Analyst, Fung Global Retail & Technology
- Evan Gold, Executive Vice President, Global Services, Planalytics
Topics covered will include:
- Review of weather conditions and business impacts during retail Q3.
- Overview of retail environment and developments throughout the quarter.
- Outlook through the holiday shopping/ early winter season.
- Discussion about the holiday retail shopping season & winter-sensitive categories that will be the most impacted by weather.
- Examine North America regions that opportunity and risk in the early Fall Season.