VP, Client Support
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics provides Business Weather Intelligence to top Retailers in the United States and Europe. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our customers.
Planalytics is seeking a forward-leaning Vice President of Client Services to lead a collaborative team of client services professionals who work directly with key client contacts in executive management, planning, forecasting, replenishment, marketing, insights and sales.
- Measure, improve, and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Allocate resources efficiently to maximize total customer lifetime value over the entire customer base while also maintaining a minimum profit margin per client.
- Improve effectiveness by reducing reliance on other departments in the performance of routine activities.
- Improve scalability by establishing standard processes, procedures, and resources.
- Manage 5- to 10-person client support team.
- Expect 10% travel.
We are seeking an energetic business professional who has built and managed client services teams in a B2B productized-service business. The candidate should have a proven ability to effectively deliver on long-term objectives while focusing the team on day-to-day activities.
- Level headed and goal driven professional with a solid foundation in performance tracking and performance management.
- 5 to 10 years of direct client support, client management, or customer success experience in a B2B productized services business.
- 3 to 7 years managing a team in a B2B productized services business.
- Experience engaging with corporate retailer teams a plus.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.