Senior DevSecOps Engineer
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer you will work to promote a DevSecOps culture. You will plan and carry out security measures to protect the organization’s networks and systems. The Senior DevSecOps Engineer will assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and programs to ensure the security and integrity of company data, systems and technologies. You will participate in risk management analysis and assist in business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Join a small, focused, product-driven company and support a range of data-driven applications and technologies.
- Provide formal security leadership and share responsibility for technical risk management, including policy definition and enforcement.
- Become familiar with overall technical infrastructure, internal processes and production platform.
- Perform security audits and testing.
- Review and revise technical policies and procedures.
- Coordinate client and prospect security questionnaires.
- Facilitate and participate in DevSecOps and DevOps practices.
- Be a contributing member of the Incident Management Team.
- Understand current and emerging security threats and guide practices accordingly.
- Ensure full utilization of third-party security software and service offerings.
The qualified candidate will have:
- At least eight years of relevant information technology experience with working knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks, databases, SaaS, mobile and cloud technologies (public, private, hybrid).
- At least five years experience with IT security risk, defenses and security technologies.
- At least three years experience with Amazon Web Services.
- At least three years of experience with DevOps.
- A strong understanding of business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Knowledge of information security principles, algorithms, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection and network security.
- Knowledge of information security standards.
- Scripting experience.
- Experience with Java-based systems.
- Relevant security certifications are a plus.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.