Retail Client Services Manager
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics is always moving forward. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our clients.
You will work directly with key client contacts in executive management, planning, forecasting, replenishment, marketing, insights and sales. As a member of our client services team, you will leverage your extensive background in consumer-centric industries (retail, consumer packaged goods, wholesale, restaurants, etc.) to positively change the way our clients perceive and respond to weather. This client facing position is expected to include travel to client sites.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Create and manage the activities and deliverables required to service and support assigned clients.
- Ensure actionable, accurate, and timely delivery of Business Weather Intelligence insights and recommendations.
- Lead meetings with clients and perform consulting services as required.
- Proactively interact and communicate with fellow team members.
- Expect up to 25-50% travel.
We are seeking energetic business professionals who have a background in consumer centric industries such as retail, consumer package goods, and restaurants. The candidate should have the ability to multitask and focus in a high-intensity work environment.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- 5+ years’ experience in retail buying, planning, inventory management, distribution, or logistics.
- Client Services experience such as client management, project management, and management consulting is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment both from an office and remote locations.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Quantitative/statistical analytical experience a plus.
- Ability to lead customers to profitable outcomes using customer-solution oriented interactions.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and the capacity to learn quickly.
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with retail software solutions (JDA, SAP, etc.) a plus.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.