Market Engagement Specialist
As a Market Engagement Specialist, you will play an integral part in attaining Planalytics’ growth objectives by working to ensure that market interest is consistently converted into a pipeline of prospective clients for the company’s sales executives to pursue. This position leverages the awareness created through marketing activities and builds upon it by developing targeted messaging that focuses prospects on their specific weather-driven business challenges and how they can be effectively addressed with Planalytics.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong ability to collaborate on and create and experiment with different technologies and messaging in their direct outreach to business professionals including top executives. Ability to identify key business needs, pain points, and objectives to achieve the primary goal of moving prospects to a “next step” in the form of a scheduled call, webinar, or meeting.
Responsibilities for Market Engagement Specialist:
- Research companies and Identify key people to contact.
- Work with Director of Market Engagement to develop focused messages that resonate with specific industry segments, business challenges, or roles/functions/job titles.
- Outreach (via emails and calls) to individual contacts at targeted companies to follow up on or initiate interest, provide an overview of Planalytics and potential benefits, document prospect needs and background information, and to schedule a time for the next conversation in the sales process via a call, webinar, or meeting.
- Send follow-up communications and materials and tracking all activity and important insights or relevant information in Salesforce.
- Collaborating with marketing and sales, and other internal stakeholders to support market engagement activities.
- Lead generation, sales or marketing background; experience a plus
- Comfortable with multiple follow up techniques; e.g. emails, calls
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers
- Ability to initiate conversation and communication in a polite and engaging manner
- Self-motivated and ambitious, able to handle projects with minimal direction
- Professional demeanor
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.