European Retail Client Services Manager – Berwyn, PA
We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking, action oriented individual to join Planalytics as a Client Services Manager. You will work directly with key client contacts in executive management, planning, forecasting, replenishment, marketing, insights and sales. As a member of our client services team, you will leverage your extensive background in consumer-centric industries (retail, consumer packaged goods, wholesale, restaurants, etc.) to facilitate the delivery and successful application of Business Weather Intelligence products and services.
GEOGRAPHICAL FOCUS: This client facing position based in our Berwyn, PA headquarters will require extensive travel through Europe as well as North America.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Facilitate/create/manage the activities and deliverables required to service and support assigned clients.
- Timely, accurate, and actionable delivery of applicable Business Weather Intelligence.
- Facilitate meetings with clients.
- Perform Business Weather Consulting Services as required.
- Interact and communicate closely with fellow employees in Europe and North America.
- Expect up to 50% travel across Europe and North America.
We are seeking energetic business professionals who have a background in consumer centric industries such as retail, consumer package goods, and restaurants. Experience with customer service and support is preferred.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- 5+ years in Client Services experience such as client management, project management, and management consulting.
- Experience in retail buying, planning, inventory management, distribution, or logistics is preferred.
- Bi-lingual/Multi-lingual preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with multilingual skills a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment both from an office and remote locations.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Quantitative/statistical analytical experience a plus.
- Ability to lead customers to profitable outcomes using customer-solution oriented interactions.
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and the capacity to learn quickly.
- Experience working in mainland Europe and the United States.
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.