As a data analyst at Planalytics, you will assist in quantitative prediction of various variables and their relation to weather. These variables include, but are not limited to, retail point of sale, e-commerce purchases, pricing, marketing opportunities, and promotional data. The ideal candidate will be excited to work with data on a daily basis and provide actionable consumer demand analytics to clients.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data in preparation for analysis.
- Analyze the key predictive variables related to retail demand with an emphasis on the impact of weather.
- Present and interpret statistical results to non-technical users.
- Assist in development of new methods for describing analytical results.
- Develop a familiarity of weather’s impact on consumer demand.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and present results in a clear manner.
- Bachelor level degree in a mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- Experience with basic statistical tools for identifying correlations, trends, and patterns.
- Experience with manipulating large data sets.
- Knowledge of a common statistical software package required.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools.
- Ability to describe complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.