Customer Success Associate
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics provides Business Weather Intelligence to top Retailers in the United States and Europe. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our customers.
At Planalytics we are always looking to drive increased value for our clients and have recently introduced a Customer Success division to further strengthen our commitment to delivering success for our clients.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm, creativity and entrepreneurial drive, who would relish the opportunity of helping to design and shape the processes and working practices of this exciting new division. If you have experience in Customer Success or Account Management and are looking for a position where you are willing to challenge yourself and constantly drive for improving and refining new areas then this position is for you. You must have a strong desire to make a difference!
As a Customer Success Associate with Planalytics, you will help to increase the effective use of our service and drive increased value for our customers in core retail industry segments. You will work with a broad portfolio of our customers, leveraging your background in customer success activities to positively enhance the way our customers perceive and respond to consumer demand changes caused by weather.
- Partner with customers to establish and maintain clear business goals, business drivers, milestones, priorities and metrics of success across a wide portfolio of customers
- Drive onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with the Client Support team to proactively manage each customer’s launch
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct regular business reviews across assigned customers and identify areas for improvement and next steps
- Apply relevant models of engagement across all customer levels
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Work proactively and collaboratively across the business to develop and share best practice for customer experience
We are seeking business professionals who have a successful background in customer success and services.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- 3-4+ years of customer success or client service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently and to work cross functionally with individuals at all seniority levels
- Excellent presentation development and delivery and written communication skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently and proactively take ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in retail and consumer centric industries a plus
- Multilingual skills a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25-35% of the time
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.