Associate Client Support Manager
As an innovative leader in business analytics, Planalytics is always moving forward. With weather constantly changing, our team thrives in a fast-paced environment, where everything we do is for the benefit of our clients.
As an Associate Client Support Manager with Planalytics, you will work to support clients in core industry segments including Consumer, Finance, Energy, and Life Sciences. You will primarily work with members of the client support team, leveraging your background in service-based activities to positively change the way our clients perceive and respond to weather.
- Support activities related to client satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with Client Support Managers to maximize the value we deliver to each client.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and actionable delivery of applicable Business Weather Intelligence.
- Assist in the development of client specific deliverables, including presentations.
We are seeking business professionals who have a background in client support and services. The candidate should have the ability to multitask and focus in a high-intensity work environment.
Notable qualifications and skills include:
- 1-2+ years of client service experience.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Solid technical/software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Confidence, enthusiasm.
- Experience in retail and consumer centric industries a plus.
- Multilingual skills a plus.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.