Thursday, June 4th, 2015
Time: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Hotel NH Barbizon Palace (Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
This event has been POSTPONED. For more information, please contact Dave Frieberg at email@example.com
Seminar Topics Include:
- The Weather “Blind Spot” and Its Bottom Line Impact: The weather is a huge “blind spot” for most companies and it is not just the future forecasts. Last year’s weather is part of last year’s performance and a failure to recognise and effectively remove the weather-driven variability from historical sales leads to misaligned inventories and operational resources and reduced profitability.
- Measuring & Managing Weather-Driven Demand: Quantifying weather’s impact by category, by market and by time period and applying it in demand forecasting, allocation/replenishment, operations, pricing, sales analysis, etc.
- WeatherSmart Marketing & Advertising: Optimise customer engagement strategies and improve response rates by identifying favorable periods for email campaigns, digital advertising and other marketing activities.
- Client Case Study Examples: Hear how companies have benefited by “weatherising” their business and using weather-driven demand insights for planning and in-season decisions.
- Weather Impact Outlook: A look at weather-driven opportunities and risks including the upcoming autumn season.