Monday, February 9th, 2015
Time: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
LOCATION: Hilton Brussels Grand Place (Carrefour de l’Europe 3, 1000 Bruxelles)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
Learn more by joining Planalytics in Brussels on Monday, 9 February for our lunch strategy session.
Seminar Topics Include:
- The Weather Never Stops: Understand how constant day-to-day, week-to-week and season-to-season weather volatility is driving – and will keep driving – significant changes in demand patterns. Learn how companies “weatherise” their business so it is positioned to capture more sales and minimise unintentional, but very costly, planning and operational mistakes.
- The Weather “Blind Spot” and Its Bottom Line Impact: The weather is a huge “blind spot” for most companies and it is not just the future conditions. Last year’s weather is part of last year’s sales performance and a failure to recognise and accurately remove the weather-driven variability from plans leads to misaligned inventories/resources and reduced profitability.
- Measuring & Managing Weather-Driven Demand. Quantifying weather’s impact by category, by market and by time period and applying it in planning/demand forecasting, allocation/replenishment, operations, pricing, sales analysis, etc.
- WeatherSmart Marketing & Advertising: Optimise customer engagement strategies and improve response rates by identifying favorable periods for email campaigns, digital advertising and other marketing activities.
- Business Weather Intelligence Use Case Examples from retailers, restaurants and consumer goods/services companies.
- Weather Impact Outlook for Spring 2015 highlighting weather-driven opportunities and risks for the upcoming season.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited and registration is required. Please complete the form below to request your seat.