Thursday, April 14th, 2016
Time: 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Breakfast Briefing: Succeeding at Walmart with Business Weather Intelligence®
Location: Embassy Suites (3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy Rogers, AR 72758)
John Q. Hammons Convention Center – Salon A/B Room
Join us on Thursday, April 14th for a breakfast briefing to learn how Suppliers, Walmart and Planalytics are partnering together to proactively manage weather’s impact on their business. During this event, you will learn how suppliers are leveraging weather analytics to improve planning processes, better align inventory with consumer demand, and improve sales and margins.
Kendall Trainor, Senior Director of Supplier Collaboration at Walmart
Heather Coughlin, National Business Manager at a leading CPG company
Maxwell Schram, Replenishment Manager III – Snacks & Beverages at Walmart
During this event, learn the answers to:
- How can I find out how much weather impacts my business?
- Is it possible to incorporate weather into planning that happens months in advance with any accuracy?
- What actions can I take with Walmart to ensure I have inventory to meet weather-driven demand?
- Is it possible to systemically include weather insights into my demand planning?
Understand how to incorporate weather analytics for merchandising to:
- Adjust C-Stock or MPQ settings using weather sensitivity insights
- Improve pre-season forecasting with a weather-adjusted planning baseline
- Use in-season weather-driven demand to push product to the right location