Tuesday, November 18th, 2014
Time: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
LOCATION: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead (3300 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
Learn more by joining Planalytics in Atlanta on Tuesday, November 18th for our breakfast strategy session. The meeting will provide an overview of Business Weather Intelligence and how businesses use it to capitalize on weather-related opportunities.
Strategy Session Topics Include:
- Deweatherization: Understanding the problems of planning off of last year and the benefits of removing weather’s influence from historical sales by product, by market, and by time period
- Weather-Driven Demand: Quantifying weather’s impact and applying it to your pre-season planning and in-season decisions
- WeatherSmart Marketing: Using weather insights to optimize advertising and digital marketing programs
- Case Study Examples in demand forecasting, allocation/replenishment, operations, marketing, sales analysis and more
- Plus… a week-by-week overview of weather impacts to watch for during the 2014 HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited and registration is required. Please complete the form below to request your seat.