Tuesday, December 9th, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
LOCATION: NH Barbizon Palace Hotel (Prins Hendrikkade 59-72, 1012 AD Amsterdam, Netherlands)
*There is no cost to attend, but registration is required (form below)
Learn more by joining Planalytics in Amsterdam on Tuesday, 9 December for our lunch seminar. The seminar will provide an overview of Business Weather Intelligence and how businesses use it improve their planning process and to capitalise on weather-related opportunities.
- Deweatherisation: Understanding the problems of planning off of last year and the benefits of removing weather’s influence from historical sales by product, by market and by time period
- Weather-Driven Demand: Quantifying weather’s impact and applying it to your pre-season planning and in-season decisions
- WeatherSmart Marketing: Using weather insights to optimise advertising and digital marketing programs
- Case Study Examples in demand forecasting, allocation/replenishment, operations, marketing, sales analysis and more
- Highlights of weather-driven opportunities and risks to prepare for in 2015 along with a review of 2014 impacts across Europe.
There is no cost to attend, but space is limited and registration is required. Please complete the form below to request your seat.